Dear Colleagues,

I am a new user of OTRS and i am really finding hard time understanding how the
system works and customizing it to suite my firms need.
Firstly, i want to customize the Customer's Interface so that the customer can
see my companies logo and if possible a very short note welcoming them whenever
a customer uses it.

Secondly, i find it very difficult to understand the OTRS Admin book. It seems
to just give briefs of the technical know-how rather than dwelling deep into
how easy but understanding and and working admin book and will serve a useful
purpose to new users like myself.
Please Help me out here. Thanks to you all.