Hi there

Having no success with my last question about systemID and risks of changing
it, we changed it from 10 to OTRS2009.

The system works but we had some hundreds error messages from otrs related cron
jobs with an error message ".. not numeric"
.

The system seems to works with no problem but all these messages keep me asking
: "what is the risk to stay like this ?"
"will be some features not working?"

Any help welcome !!!

Greetings

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Section

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : GB II

Office : 0,3

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.