We recently updated to otrs 2.4 with itsm 1.3

Can anyone tell me how the new itsm modules are supposed to work for recording
devices and service type?  I am interested in setting up device type, service
type, ci affected, ci location.  I heard that you cannot use the old  'free
text' unless you uninstall the itsm modules.  If anyone is successfully using
the itsm modules, I would appreciate hearing from you.

--
Brigitte Calderwood
HDI Certified Support Center Manager (SCM)

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity."
Albert Einstein

"We commit to deliver 'best-in-class' technology solutions and support to
attain excellence of the District Community by being a customer-focused,
highly skilled, and agile Technology Department."