Hi Niels

Thanks for the responce

a) Name given :-)
b) I have disabled the auto responce of RAW queue , I receive the emails
which cutomers send to the otrs system in RAW queue , when I see the history
, the first
     Action is  New ticket ,
     Comment is  New Ticket [2009120410000042] created (Q=Raw;P=3
normal;S=new).

I do not want this action , I have created a queue called "Active call" , i
will manually browse the mails in RAW Queue and only the mails which I
manually move to "Active call " queue should have ticket created and mails
sent automatically to cutomers with ticket number etc..
Can you give me basic steps to achieve this , will be of great help.

Thanks in advance
Rupa