Hi Frank,

I don't really see the point of your post. Torsten has developed an extension to Otrs. The extension is downloadable and released under Gpl, so there is no such thing as just him selling it.

Contributing to open source projects can be done in a number of ways, where fixing bugs is only one. In my view there is nothing wrong with developing an extension to Otrs, especially when it is released under Gpl. Over time the extension *could* become so big that it is incorporated into the main trunk, or not.

The fact that companies are buildin extensions and selling these is only good. It stimulates further enhancements in Otrs and the use of Otrs.

Arnold