Hi All,

I have set up OTRS and am currently having my agents test the system
with a view to a go live in the New Year.  Everything seems to be
working well except;
I have defined a number of Free Text Keys in Config Options: Ticket ->
Core::TicketFreeText, however I can not see any more than 4 in the
Ticket :: Free Fields page.  I always see Free Text 1 -4, but never 5
and beyond.  This means that agents can not set values for free fields 5
and above.  However when I am in Generic Agent job setup, I can see all
Free Text fields in the New TicketFreeFields section.

I feel as though there is some configuration setting that I am missing,
but I have had a good look about the OTRS Admin menus and done some
searching around the mailing list and haven't found anything.

I am really impressed with the product and with the support provided on
this list so I hope that someone can point me in the right direction and
thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Calum

North Lanarkshire Council's Web Site -
http://www.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/

Lanarkshire - Host of the International Children's Games 2011
http://www.icg-lanarkshire2011.com/

are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the System Manager and thereafter delete the e-mail from
your system.  The System Manager may be contacted at
postmas...@northlan.gov.uk or by telephone on 01698 302254.
E-mail transmission is not secure and information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete.  The sender does
not accept any liability for errors or omissions arising as a result
of e-mail transmission or interception.  Please note that incoming
e-mails are routinely scanned for the purpose of detecting offensive
or inappropriate materials.