Hi,

We were wondering how we could generate a report based on the following criteria (for both email and phone contact):
 a.  Ratio solved within 1 to 2 response
 b.  Ratio solved within 3 to 4 responses
 c.  Ratio solved with more than 5 responses.

Thanks in advance!
--
Prince Chavez
Customer Relations Manager