Hi Laszlo,

Ok. Now I got it. :)

The "-" can not get removed. But you could modify the default link in nav bar
for new tickets to something like:

"customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketMessage&Subaction=StoreNew&Expand=1&Dest=2||Raw"

Dest need to be the "value" content of your "To" selection field (you need to
take it from your system).

Then you will have "Raw" as default.

 -Martin