Hi Sagy,

OTRS has an open API that you can access via SOAP, from any
programming language or platform. If you give more information on what
you are trying to achieve, we might be better able to point you in the
right direction.

I'd like to point out one of the strengths of OTRS, which is that it
can integrate with remote databases or LDAP sources to retrieve
customer information. Depending on your setup and your scenario, this
might be easier than to create an API level integration.

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm