Hi Gordon,

It's also possible to give your crew access to a specific part of the
Admin section. See this FAQ entry:
http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&CategoryID=32&ItemID=359

That would prevent them from adding themselves to your group.
--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm