Hi Sharif,

Unfortunately, if you use mod_perl, you are limited to running one
OTRS instance per apache host. You can only have one module per apache
instance, so it will cache your database settings, and use them for
both OTRS instances.

You could set up two apaches, or disable mod_perl.

--
Michiel Beijen
R&D

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I: http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
VAT ID: DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann

CU@ CeBIT 2010 in Hannover (Germany) and get to know more about OTRS
at booth no. C37, in hall 2 from March 2-6, 2010! http://bit.ly/4qLvqm