Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Arpit2
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Jänner 2010 08:38
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Cc: User questions and discussions about OTRS.; otrs-boun...@otrs.org
Betreff: Re: [otrs] After Configuring IIS with PerlEx, not able to make changes
in Sysconfig :(

Hello Astner,
But in my case even when i click on "New" button, Blank field is not
coming. Did you find any other issues apart from Sysconfig. Rest of the
features are working perfectly for you ??? did u find any other isues?

Arpit Gupta

  From:       Astner Johannes <johannes.ast...@acp.at>

  To:         User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>

  Date:       01/15/2010 01:04 PM

  Subject:    Re: [otrs] After Configuring IIS with PerlEx, not able to make
changes in Sysconfig :(

  Sent by:    otrs-boun...@otrs.org

Hi A G,

after I changed from Perl to PerlEx I faced the same problem. But when I
change any value in the SysConfig and I restart the IIS afterwards, the
values are accepted.

Johannes