Hi all,

I'm running OTRS on Open Suse 11.1 and I'm having an issue with opening
Office 2007 from OTRS. When we try and open a document it opens as a ZIP
file. This seems to be an issue related to the mime settings and I've
tried adding the following to the /etc/mime.types file however this
hasn't resolved the issue:-

application/vnd.openxmlformats docx pptx xlsx

And also

application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroEnabled.12 .docm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
docx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template
dotx
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroEnabled.12 potm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template
potx
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.addin.macroEnabled.12 ppam
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.slideshow.macroEnabled.12 ppsm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slideshow
ppsx
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroEnabled.12 pptm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentatio
n pptx
application/vnd.ms-excel.addin.macroEnabled.12 xlam
application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroEnabled.12 xlsb
application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroEnabled.12 xlsm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet xlsx
application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroEnabled.12 xltm
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template
xltx

The issue only seems to be related to Internet Explorer as Firefox and
Chrome work okay. I've also tried adding the OTRS web address as a
Trusted Site within IE but this hasn't resolved the issue either.

Has anybody else had the same problem? If so how did you resolve?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

David Hunter