De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org de la part de Martignier, Philippe
Date: ven. 22/01/2010 13:58
À: otrs@otrs.org
Objet : Re: [otrs] Cron jobs : what to change to make the refresh quickier?

Thanks for your quick responses!

As our transfer is a bit complex than explained (users still want to keep
messages in outlook, yes they do like a parallel work at the moment), I will
try the Florian solution.

So if I understand right we have to move the comments and place 3 or 5 instead
the 10 ...

Do you know if the fact that changing that parameter can interfer with other
cron jobs ? Any side effects?

Many thanks

<<winmail.dat>>