Good day all

Has anyone tried converting/changing the database used for OTRS from MS SQL to
MYSQL?

I have tried converting the database, using the mysql migration toolkit 1.1.17.
This converts the database, but there are some issues that I have been unable
to recover.

Most of the tables convert without an issue. The main issue is that the ticket
detail is missing and that the ticket headings do not show when you select the
ticket module. The Dashboard shows the heading and you can select the ticket.
But the ticket will not display the detail.

Is there any better utilities that can be used to complete the conversion?

Thanks
Wayne