If this by any chance is for the customer part (it's a big install if you
have 3000 agents, I think), perhaps the following may be helpful.

By "No user data" it could mean that some info that is required in the OTRS
DB is not available in the AD/LDAP lookup. So one thing to check, I guess,
would be if the AD is populated with the needed data.
In my setup I think that the only parts "required" for the customer part are
Login, Email and CustomerID.

In my Customer Authentication part of the config, I have those fields mapped
as follows:

# 'var', 'frontend', 'storage', shown, required, 'storage-type'
[ 'UserLogin', 'Login', 'sAMAccountName', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserEmail', 'Email', 'mail', 1, 1, 'var' ],
[ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'mail', 0, 1, 'var' ],

So, in my AD, if I have empty "sAMAccountName" or "mail" fields, I would get
the "No user data" error when logging in.
Also, I believe that the UID must be set to "sAMAccountName", the default is
UPN as far as I recall.

Your otrs log may give your hints to what may be missing or going wrong.
Perhaps you could show us the authen part of your config, that could help.

It's been a while since I was last deep in otrs, so I may be using an older
version. Dunno if all this applies to yours.
I may also be totally off track, it was setup years ago.

--
/Sune T.