From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Nick Bright
Sent: Tuesday, 9 February 2010 5:50 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] Customer Signup Spam

Greetings,

Our customer-side interface (customer.pl) is getting sign-up spam,
causing generation of useless users cluttering the database as well as
generating bounce tickets into OTRS (as they are using invalid email
addresses).

Is there some way to control domains allowed to sign up, or some other
anti-registration spam control? We can't be the first people to have
this problem, given how bad the spam-bot problems are on the Internet
these days!

Thank you,

--
---