Hi everyone,

We are facing problem with default config of OTRS - we are supporting different
companies with our system. OTS is checking different e-mial accounts (in
customer's e-mail systems) and placing the tickets in proper queues. This is
OK, but when we reply to the ticket it always is with sender adders of our
e-mail domain. Is there w way to assign different smtp sender address to
different queues? - we just want to send emails to customers from theirs e-mial
domains.

Regards,

Alex
POLAND