I will be out of the office starting  02/17/2010 and will not return until
03/01/2010.

I will be on medical leave starting Wed Feb 17 and will return on Mon Mar
1.  During my absence,

My Management delegate is Fayaz Syed available at 408-717-8925.  Please
escalate all SAP, BI and HCM Issues to him.

On HCM issues, please contact Chiu Peng Fang (in AP) and Vish Ganapathy
and/or Srikanth Puranam (in the US) and cc Fayaz Syed.

For BI, DW and BIS, please contact Dave Owens and cc Fayaz Syed.

For SAP, please contact Chiu Peng Fang and/or Fayaz Syed.

On Production Support Issues, please call the Application Service Desk at
408-717-8500 and cc Chiu Peng Fang, Valerie Trang & cc Fayaz Syed.

On OTRS Issues, please contact Valerie Trang or Sailor Huang.

All other Issues, please contact my Manager, Charles Yeh, at 408-717-6500