Hi Deniz,

If you have skeleton db for OTRS you can droop and recreate but I have not
tried this thing.In OTRS you can inactive the user, group and queue but you
can not delete these entity. Hope if I am wrong some one from forum will
correct me.

My recommendation is use two setup of OTRS one for testing and one for
production.its always a better practice to make the changes on testing setup
before finaly  implementing it on production server.

Regards
Sourabh Sarwate