Hi,

As per my understanding you want to achieve following scenario;

1) Customer  Id  A
Under Customer Id A their will be Customer B and C. Which you can achieve by
multicustoemrids

2) Customer Id B
Under Customer Id their will be multiple user B1, B2 B3.

3) Customer  Id C

Under Customer Id their will be multiple user C1, C2 C3.

with point no 2 and 3 from the customer id B and C multiple user can
generate the tickets while the customer id  will be  same.For this you have
to create the user under B and with different user name.

Regards
Sourabh Sarwate.

2010/3/6 listen1001 <listen1...@163.com>

> could you please explain it more clearly.A example will be better for me to
> understand.
>
> 在2010-03-06 17:25:33,"Sourabh Sarwate" <sourabh2...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Hi
>
> I think you can create multiple user id for customer with same customer id
> for this ..

Regards,
Sourabh Sarwate