Hi Raphael,

On 16.03.2010, at 12:13, Raphael Thoma wrote:

>> this feature got dropped in OTRS 2.4 because of the new global overviews
>> (you know you can switch between s/m/l ticket overview mode).
> In the meantime I was able to reactivate this feature even in OTRS 2.4 (or at
> least the notify-Module, which is the most important thing). The following
> options in the Config.pm solved the Problem:
>
>   $Self->{'Frontend::NotifyModule'}->{'4-Ticket::TicketNotify'} =  {
>     'Module' => 'Kernel::Output::HTML::NotificationAgentTicket'
>   };
> Because we use OTRS in our daily work we are unable to wait for 2.5 or 3.0 ;-)

Ok, I understand! :)

>> But, I have good news! A much more powerful feature got already implemented
>> for next OTRS major release (OTRS 2.5/3.0).
>>
>> A add some screenshots of this new cool feature to show what I mean.
>>
>> In future you have the opportunity  to see "new message" or also other meta
>> infos on ticket level systemwide.  In ticket overviews, dashboard, ticket
>> zoom... and so on. You also will have "filters" to only see tickets in
>> overview with new messages/new articles. :)
> That's a really nice addition - especially the thing with the filters.
> However, I'm not quote sure if you mean that the
> NotifyModule::NotificationAgentTicket is also going to be dropped out. If
> this is going to be dropped, an agent has to look into the dashboard for new
> tickets all the time. It's very useful to get informed about new tickets
> wherever you are in OTRS and without clicking on dashboard first.

Currently we think to cover it via this kind of information. For example in
this case the agent has 57 responsible tickets with 41 as new article. 4
watched with out any new article. And 24 locked with 9 new article. Would this
cover your your needs?

<<inline: Screen shot 2010-03-16 at 12.14.46.png>>

Thanks for feedback!

 -Martin