We are using OTRS 2.3.4 with ITSM 1.3 installed.   I see that on many of
our queues there will be 2 or 3 agents (out of a list of about 70) that
automatically appear in the short list for the owner selection field (in
the dropdown list) when creating a new incident ticket.

Does anyone know where this is controlled or how to modify the short list?
We can click on -All- and see the entire list, but I would like to be able
to control which agents appear in the short list for each queue.

Thanks,

Pat