- Queue configuration (follow up) ?
- Link between auto response and queue in admin area ? http://server/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueResponses

Hope this help

Le 29/03/2010 22:31, patrick.dil...@aleris.com a écrit :
All,

We are running 2.3.4 with 1.3 ITSM installed.   I have some custom built
autoresponses that should be sent to the customer when a ticket is created.
This used to work, but I'm afraid I have turned off a flag somewhere and
the notifications to the customer have stopped.   Messages to agents on new
ticket creation are delivered without problem or delay, and I have added
the default 'We've received your ticket request' notification, which also
delivers flawlessly.

All autoresponses use known good email addresses and all are set up as
"Valid" in the configuration file.

I think I've looked everywhere, but I cannot find any trigger or setting
that would stop this custom response from being sent.   The non-delivery
issue is a problem across all 4 of our custom autoresponse docs.

I have made one of the existing responses invalid and created a new
autoresponse doc and associated the new autoresponse doc with the primary
service desk queue, but no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or where to look?   I
would make the assumption that my documents were bad, but they all stopped
delivering at the same time and they worked without problems for several
months.

Thanks very much,

Patrick Dillon
Aleris International Inc.

Guillaume REHM
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Responsable Sécurité du Système d'Information (RSSI)

Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire de Strasbourg
5 rue du Maréchal Joffre
BP 51029
67070 Strasbourg

tél: 03 88 25 28 23