Hello;

I'm using OTRS 2.4.5.

I have not created any customer users yet as none of the customer is allowed
to login to the system, this is just to keep track of e-mail tickets
submitted by the customer and I already have thousand tickets from 80
customers.

Now, I want to use customer group functionality for reporting and other
purpose.  Is it possible to create customer automatically from existing
tickets available?

Also if it creates new customers automatically, the customer should not be
notified any more.  There is only external email from the ticket view is
applicable to interact with customers.

regards,

Rajil Davda

Software Engineer,

Applied Software Pvt. Ltd. | 42, Tapovan Society | Above Bank of Baroda |
Near Manekbaug Hall | Ambawadi | Ahmedabad.

www.mvtahmedabad.co.cc <http://www.mvtahmedabad.co.cc/>