I have no subgroups?  Did I miss something in the setup?

-----Original Message-----
From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:57 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Disable create new account in customer page

Hi Mika,

You can just disable this feature by going to Admin > SysConfig >
Framework > Frontend::Customer and setting CustomerPanelCreateAccount
to "No".

See also
http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/a2939.html#Framework:Frontend::Customer:CustomerPanelCreateAccount

((enjoy))
-
Michiel Beijen
R&D

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Mika Chu <ledondo2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am beginning to use otrs(v2.4.7) on FreeBSD 8 release. I want to disable,
> or cancel the create new account in /otrs/customer.pl page. Could someone
> tell me how to do that?
> Thanks!
>
> --
> ---
> Mika Chu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is
intended only for the person or the entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this
transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender of the
e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.