Hello namesake!

You can link customers to services and then you can give customers
permission under given queues, that way you could have separate services in
separate queues. If that's not enough, you can always use ACLs:
http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&ItemID=68

Leonardo Certuche

On 5 April 2010 10:14, Leonardo Matarazzo - INFRA-TI <
leonardo.matara...@tempopar.com.br> wrote:

>  Guru´s,
>

> We are working with OTRS in our company.
>
> * *
>
> *Have any procedure to link Queue and Services ? Or Type and Services ?*
>
> * *
>
> Regards.,
>
> [image: logo_tempo_assist]
>
> *Leonardo Matarazzo*
>
> Infraestrutura TI*
> *Al.Tocantins, 525 - Térreo - Alphaville
> 06455-020 - Barueri - SP
> Fone: 55 11 3336-8589 / 55 11 7524.7996
> www.tempoassist.com.br

<<image001.gif>>