Thank you for your reply, the URL seem to work but I still have a couple of
problems:

First of all, using he format you suggested, I got this text in the
resulting mail:

https://<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>/<OTRS_CONFIG_ScriptAlias>
customer.pl?Action=CustomerZoom&TicketID=-

in other words, it seems that the second and the third variables are not
extracted correctly. Do they need to be "escaped" somehow?

Second, I've set up an auto response of type "auto reply", but it seems that
the <OTRS_TICKET_TicketID> variable is not available because it is always
substituted with the character "-" . Other variables are substituted
correctly, including <OTRS_TICKET_TicketNumber>. Is that normal?

2010/3/25 JEWETT Boyd <boyd.jew...@swift.com>

>  I have configured this for all notifications on my OTRS server you need
> to put this into the body wherever you would like it to be:
>

> Ticket Link:
> <OTRS_CONFIG_HttpType>://<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>/<OTRS_CONFIG_ScriptAlias>
> customer.pl?Action=CustomerZoom&TicketID=<OTRS_TICKET_TicketID>
>

> This will allow the customer to click on the link and after logging in go
> straight to the ticket.
>

> With regards,
>
> Boyd

Claudio Tassini