Hi,

I'm trying to get OTRS send notifications to the ticket owner if the ticket
priority has been updated to
state 'high' or 'very high' by customers/agents.
I played with different settings in the Notifications(event) window, but to no
avail. After changing the
priority in TicketZoom->Priority by the agent, nothing is sent and I don't see
anything like
SendAgentNotification in History.
Other notifications based on events are being sent perfectly, so the problem is
not with the email settings.
The only idea I have is that I switched off adding notes as well as other
fields in the ViewPriority except
selecting the next priority. Maybe the PriorityUpdate notification is triggered
only by adding a
corresponding note?