Hi Gordon,

1. It IS possible.
2. OTRS WILL recognize it if it's not at the end
3. We have it configurable in OTRS3...

If you want to have it **tonight** I guess you'll find it by hacking around
in Kernel/System/Ticket.pm ; just look for the TicketSubjectBuild function,
you'll find it...

((enjoy))
-
Michiel Beijen
R&D

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1.
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +31 (0) 6457 42418
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818-18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business Location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, Commercial
register: 10751, Tax ID: 003 240
97505 Chairman of the Board: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André
Mindermann (CEO), Martin Edenhofer

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Gordon O'Brien <
gordon.obr...@mediasquare.co.uk> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> I need to amend the order of the subject line of an Auto Response email.
>
> Currently the TicketID is automatically placed at the beginning of the
> subject line text as defined in the auto response. I have a client going
> live tonight who insists they want it at the end of the subject line.
>

> Is this possible, and will OTRS still pick it up if it is not at the start?
>

> Thanks
>
> Gordon
>

> [image: Media Square plc] <http://www.mediasquare.co.uk> Media Square plc
> or any of its subsidiary companies may not be held responsible for the
> content of this email as it may reflect the personal view of the sender and
> not that of the company. Should you receive this email in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it.
> While Media Square plc scans all outbound emails for viruses, it cannot be
> held responsible for any infected files that you may receive. Media Square
> plc advises all recipients to virus scan any file attachments.
> Media Square Plc | Registered in England No.: 4006884 | Registered Office:
> 6 York Street, London, W1U 6PL

<<110041918064004201.gif>>