Thanks for the suggestion!  I'll take a look and bug you guys more if
I'm still stumped.  I appreciate the assistance.

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Arthur de Pauw
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:04 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] customer ticket question

Maybe your agents have put the tickets in a queue where the customers
don't have access?

bests

arthur

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Garren McKelvey
<gmckel...@roomlinx.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to set up the customer login section of OTRS.  I have
customer accounts and I can log in with them.  My concern is that they
cannot see any agent created tickets.

When agent tickets are made, the customerID code is put into the ticket
automatically, and I have verified that the customerID code that is
created and is accurate to the customer.  But when I log in as the
customer I can only see tickets that I created as the customer.  Not as
the agent.

Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

-Garren McKelvey

cheers,
arthur