Martignier, Philippe wrote :
Yes and no, what about a phone from a customer that is settled at
first level .. in that kind of case the customer doesn't have to give
his phone number

That's why I went with a dummy user.

In order to keep it simple, keep it easy :)

Hi Philippe,

you're right.

We have a different workflow. We keep a customer history already at first level to notice repeated calls due to deeper problems (for example sporadic software errors caused by hardware errors or users who need training). So we don't want to mix these calls under the same dummy user.

Regards

Alexander

--
radprax Gesellschaft fuer medizinische Versorgungszentren mbH,
Bergstr. 7 - 9, 42105 Wuppertal,