Hi,

We are going to use OTRS 2.4 as ticketing system for one of our product.

I have some requirements in the OTRS agent login GUI.
 1. Updating Ticket Last Updated Time When there is any customer reply.
2. Sort the Agent Ticket Queue View By Last Updated Time.

I found the following link in the forum which is helpful for my requirment.
http://www.mail-archive.com/otrs@otrs.org/msg23627.html

But, the post suggests a few code changes in the otrs core files like
ticket.pm and article.pm etc. I want to know what is the licensing terms
regarding any code changes.
I went thru the AGPL license text and didnt understand much clearly. I also
searched the otrs forums and mailing list and cudnt find anything related to
licensing.

And the OTRS 2.4 admin manual talks only about the documentaion changes
under the section 'GNU Free Documentation
License<http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/a37108.html>'
and not about the Code modifications.
Can you please advice me about the action required for code modifications as
per the AGPL licensing terms.
I need this help urgently. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lalitha.