From: Nils Leideck - ITSM <nils.leid...@leidex.net>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:36:30 PM
Subject: [otrs] Installing phpmyadmin on windows install?
HI,

On 12.05.2010, at 08:29, TechFan wrote:

If I want to install phpmyadmin on the windows install of otrs 2.4.7. . .where do I put the folder? I put it under cgi-bin and it gives Internal server error. If I put it under the main htdocs, then it just displays the text of the php files. . .probably just an apache understanding issue, but thought I would ask.

PHP is not delivered with the OTRS installer .... please consult the Apache or PHP mailinglists

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck