Currently I have gotten OTRS running with an oracle backend and
trusting apache's mod_auth_kerb authentication to our domain.  I've also
added several freetext fields to our ticket views.  However, my end
users want me to change the display labels on a number of the fields and
reorder how they display on the screen, including the default delivered
fields from OTRS.  Thusfar my search of the documentation and this
archive has not turned up anything about where I go about redefining
these elements.  While I suspect that this question has been asked and
answered, I can't find the record of it.  If anyone could point me in
the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Robert McCarroll
Systems Administration
NYS Department of Civil Service