On 05/19/2010 03:16 PM, Steve Clark wrote:
Hello all,

I have installed OTRS 2.4.7 and have it functioning, but
am perplexed on how to configure it for our environment.

We have many customers that each have many sites.
Example:
    Company A HQ.
      Company A site 1.
      Company A site 2.
      Company A site 3.
      Company A site 300.

We want to keep tickets by each site but allow one user at Company A HQ
    to monitor all Tickets of Company A regardless of which site.

As I understand it when we add to the customer_company table the
    customer_id must be unique, and when we add to the customer_user
    the customer_id must match a customer_company.customer_id.

How can I setup a 1 customer_user to many customer_company entries,
or do I need to look for a different TT system?

Thanks,

As additional information I found the section in the Documentation
section 11.2. This seems like it would be very messy with 300 plus
customer ids.

Or am I missing something. Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Clark
NetWolves