De: Alejandra Piedra
Enviado el: Jueves, 27 de Mayo de 2010 10:23 a.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Asunto: Stats by ticket state

Hello!

I'm trying out the new stats and I want to know if there is a way to create
that account time between state changes.
For example, I need to know how much time has passed from the moment the ticket
is in new state to the moment it's changed to open.
I know the stats use the escalations and all this attributes, but my boss is
asking me for this type of stats.

Thanks for all the help

María Alejandra Piedra
Unidad de Informática y Sistemas de Información
IICA (506) 2216-0171
alejandra.pie...@iica.int<mailto:alejandra.pie...@iica.int>