Dear OTRS Community,

We are researching the release party for the beta release of OTRS 3. The beta
will be released on 02AUG10, and we are reaching out to all who would like to
attend a release party to celebrate this milestone with us. The agenda for the
party is in the works. We will release an agenda on the list and in the forum
by Monday 21JUN10. Party is R.S.V.P. only, so that the party will be a success.
I will transmit the address for R.S.V.P. later this day. The plan is simple:
Meet, Greet, Test, Report and then enjoy the remainder of the time being around
users sharing the same interest as you: OTRS.

The release party will take place *most likely* in the area of Frankfurt,
Germany and Cupertino, California. Any Ideas for a location that would be fun
but practical?

P.S. ... anyone looking to aid in the organization, please contact me directly.
P.P.S. ... the actual discussion should *probably* happen on the forum? What do
you all think? http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5062

--

Shawn Beasley

Manager Community Marketing

OTRS AG
Norsk-Data-Str 1
61352 Bad Homburg
Germany

T: +49 (0) 9421 56818 330
F: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
I:  http://www.otrs.com/

Business location: Bad Homburg, Country Court: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751, VAT ID:
DE256610065
Chairman: Burchard Steinbild, Managing Board: André Mindermann