Hi ,

Unfortunately this was an offer that was made for the globLized view in the 2.4 series. We have noticed that there are people that are missing this feature. Can you please add/modify a/the bug request to add your use case to it. The more people who do this in new/removed/ missing feature requests, the more leverage is lent to the request.

Von meinem iPhone gesende