Hi folks.

I am planning my deployment for OTRS and I'd like to use LDAP against AD. I see
others are doing just that with success. Our organization has several branches
under a single AD forest. Each branch has its own OU and sub OUs for PC and
Terminal server users.

Questions:

About authenticating against LDAP:
How do I look up users in such a configuration? I know there are conventions
but unfortunately I am not an LDAP expert.About email filtering to the correct
queues:
we principally divide requests into distinct branches: 1 for Windows items and
2 for an ERP system. I have created queues and sub-queues for each. Assuming
the LDAP is configured correctly and the polling of the existing helpdesk email
works, OTRS will grab the mail. But then what can I do with it? How can I make
sure it goes to the correct queue?Thanks in advance.

--james