You need to break the time up into smaller units. Try .01 and smaller and it
should send out with every closure.

 GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC)

-----Original Message-----
From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Kevin Bednar
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:06 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Survey Help

Can anyone help with the Survey module? I have it installed, I have set
Survey::SendPeriod = 0, created a survey and assigned it to all queues on
the system, but no matter what it wont send anything after closing a ticket.
The survey is the only one in the system currently and IS marked Master. All
other mail functions on the system work, both inbound and outbound. Any idea
what's missing here? I followed the incredibly sparse, google translated
info on the web and it's not working.
Documentation really needs to be improved on some areas. I see references in
the latest manual for a CMS module, but it does'nt seem to exist in the
repository. Yet the Survey module does exist, but there is nothing at all in
docs about it. TIA to all!

Kevin