Hi,

Thanks for the question. Sorry it seems to be taking a little longer then hoped
to get information out to the public. All official content will be made
apparent by the end of the week on otrs.org. Additional conversation can be
hosted here, or in the user forums http://forums.otrs.org/

On Jun 23, 2010, at 00:24 , Alexander Halle wrote:

> Shawn Beasley wrote :
>> The beta release party, scheduled for the day of the beta release of
>> OTRS 3 02AUG10, has moved to the planning phase. The agenda is still
>> in work, and should be released by Monday 28JUN10. Everyone is
>> welcome who pre-registers with OTRS AG.
> [...]
>
> Hi Shawn,
>
> can you already tell us the approximate start and end time ?
>
> This would be helpful for planning, for example I think about arrival and
> departure on the same day.

The approximate start and end times are 1 P.M. till 6 P.M. The schedule looks
like this.

13:30-14:00 Check-in
14:00-14:30 Welcome Speech
14:30-15:00 The way to 3.0 (Speech from Development)
15:00-16:00 Open Testing
16:00-17:00 Feedback Round
17:00-18:00 Open Socializing

This is a draft, bur most likely is close to the final schedule. We look
forward to any and all participation. Once again, reservations can be made at
rsvp.ev...@otrs.com. Reservations are of no cost, just as the event.

///shawn