Dear <serg...@pronet.ua>

>We are using otrs to resolve incidents from external clients, and we are using
>Customer Groups feature.
>Now we need to use OTRS for internal company's purpose, so every employee will
>auth using LDAP.
>But i got problems with groups - i can't find a way to setup groups for
>customers authorized using LDAP. Without group customers >(company's
>employers) can't post incidents to internal queues.

We achieved this with AD as the LDAP by changing the Config.pm to use
extensionattribute4 in AD to hold the additional customers. However, it's a bit
limited by the size of the attribute so you can only have a small number of
customers grouped together, so may not work for you:

1) Change Config.pm $Self->{CustomerUser}->Map to have a line

[ 'UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs', 'extensionAttribute4', 1, 0, 'var', '', 1 ],

You can use any AD attribute here - we just happened to have this one free.

2) For each customer required, get the attribute you're using as the customer
ID (email address here).

3) For primary.custo...@bridgend.gov.uk who needs to see
subordinate....@bridgend.gov.uk and subordinate....@bridgend.gov.uk tickets,
put these attributes into extensionattribute4. From Exchange Powershell (for
example):

    set-mailbox primary.custo...@bridgend.gov.uk
-customattribute4:"subordinate....@bridgend.gov.uk;subordinate....@bridgend.gov.uk"
(note the semicolon separating the email addresses, and it's customattribute4
in this interface!).

The customer can now use the "Company Tickets" button to see all tickets for
the customers given. This should work immediately, but allow 15 minutes for AD
replication in some busy times.
--
Steve Durbin
Group Manager: Applications Delivery/Cyfarwyddwr Grŵp: Trosglwyddo Rhaglenni

Message: 2