Hello,

I've looked into that, but I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly.

I got this in my Kernel/config.pm:

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------

# start of ACL configurations

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'ACL-Name-1'} = {

                     # match properties

   Properties => {

        Queue => { Name => ['[RegExp]^Service Desk']  },

             },

    PossibleNot => {

        Ticket => { Service  => ['[RegExp]::','[RegExp]^Computer',

                                 '[RegExp]^Printer',

                                 '[RegExp]^Hardware',

                                 '[RegExp]^Network'],

                         },

                   },

};

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------

# end of ACL configurations

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this wrong? I found this in another thread
(http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2010-February/030668.html) Not sure I
understand how these ACL thingies works. Do I need to create something via the
Admin menu? Thinking what is 'ACL-Name-1'?

Should I add services via the Admin/Service menu? Or should they be controlled
by the ACL only?

I'm running OTRS 2.3.4 at the moment. Do I need to upgrade to get it to work?

Regards,

Ulrich