From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Matus UHLAR - fantomas
Sent: miércoles, 07 de julio de 2010 12:59
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] storage fs in file system

On 06.07.10 22:53, Nils Leideck - ITSM wrote:
> There is no out-of-the-box option to reduce the number of files.

or at least amount of data. I compressed all the plain.txt some time ago
although it resulted to showing them as attachments. It would be nice if
OTRS could (de)compress those files.

> But I wonder why you backup everything in every backup run.
> Wouldn’t it make sense to use an incremental or differential backup method
> with that amount of data?

well, we do know that thing like incremental backup exists. However once in
a while we all need to do full backup and the more data we have, the longer
it takes.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete