ok , i understand, in my browser it appear correctly with the ->
Any idea where whe have to add this script in the Config.pm ?
Thx

From: jan.johans...@se.nyklogistics.com
To: otrs@otrs.org
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:41:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [otrs] RSS fedd in dashboard

The link you posted has been 'changed' by the publishing tool.

You can NOT copy and use that script. Wherever you see

&gt

you have to change to

WHen I click the link, i see (as an example)

$Self-&gt{'DashboardBackend'}-&gt{'0415-RSS'} =  {

This should be

$Self->{'DashboardBackend'}->{'0415-RSS'} =  {