Hello,

Note: I am having Swedish language in my installation, so if I am refering to
some field in my post I translate it directly to English, may be that the
actual word is different in the English version, just to be aware of when you
read this.

I am trying to configure the Customer Web so all new tickets created by a user
is ending up in the same queue. At the same time, I don't want the user to
choose the queue, there should be a default defined. At the end I would also
like to remove the field "To" in the New Ticket Form. Byt first thing first...

I have a setup that supports multi-company. This configuration is working and
when the user is posting a new Ticket it will end up in a queue I have created
for that user's company.

This is what I have done so far:

1. I have managed to remove all visible queues in the New Ticket Form by
following the instructions here: "Blacklisting queues" @
http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Qu ... _Front_End
<http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Queues_in_Customer_Front_End>

My code I entered into Config.pm:

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'ACL-Customer-Queues'} = {
   Properties => {Frontend => {Action => ['CustomerTicketMessage'] }},
   PossibleNot => { Ticket => { Queue => [
       '[RegExp]::',               # this hides all sub-queues
       '[RegExp]^Stockholms Stad',    #this hides just one queue#
      # '[RegExp]^MyLastQueue',#
       ] }  # and just hide one more queue...
   }
    };

Now, the queue (or "To") list is empty.

Now when entering a new ticket, I get "* Not valid" - message next to the "To"
field when trying to submit the case. I thought that had to do with that the
user cannot choose any receiver combined with that there is no default defined.
Hence, I tried to define a default value, going to step 2...

2. When trying to define a default I also followed the instructions here: "
Setting a default queue " @ http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Qu ...
_Front_End <http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Queues_in_Customer_Front_End>

This is how I did: Going to SysConfig in the admin-area. Searching for
"CustomerTicketMessage" and choosing "Frontend::Customer::ModuleRegistration"
from the result list. Scrolling down to
"CustomerFrontend::Module###CustomerTicketMessage" and changing "Action" to
"Action=CustomerTicketMessage;Subaction=StoreNew;Dest=9||Stockholms
Stad::Stockholms Stad Service Desk"

When getting the data about the queue directly from the database, this is the
info about the queue:

mysql> select id, name from queue where id=9;
+----+-----------------------------------------------+
| id | name                                          |
+----+-----------------------------------------------+
|  9 | Stockholms Stad::Stockholms Stad Service Desk |
+----+-----------------------------------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

BUT...still having the same problem with  "* Not valid" message appearing next
to the "To" field.

Something I noted as well is that once I have chosen "Type", the drop-down list
"Services" is also emptied, which it shouldn't be. It's being emptied after the
"Type" has been chosen.

I have been dealing with this for hours and feel I am as stuck as I can be now.

Any advice would be highly appreciated, and if I can get a quite speedy answer
I would be even happier.

Thanks in advance!

/Niklas