Hello,

I am working with creating my own theme in order to get the Customer Web
customized according to some requirements. It's the "New Ticket" I am working
on.

I have managed to get it working actually, the customer can see the customized
web page I have created.

Now, the problem I am having is that I don't know what files I should edit in
order to get the desired result. I know I need to tweek quite a bit in order to
get the desired look of my page.

I want to hide some fields and that I can do. But when I hide the "To" field
and the customer choses "Type", the "Service" drop down list becomes empty. It
seems to be depending on some actual value in the "To"-field. Actually, the
same happens if the customer chooses the actual service. Now, I assume that
this is client-code, but I cannot find the actual code that react on selections
of the drop down boxes. I assume there must be some "OnChange" function that I
should find. Where can I find the files that do these kind of things, and
preferable what file and which method to change?

Also, when I have hidden the fields I want to hide, I need to set those values
myself in some client side script. My plan is to do that in the
"CustomerTickeMessage.dtl" file.  Any comment on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Niklas