Hello,
We have a problem with OTRS 2.4.7 under a Debian system. The
notification emails for the agents are not sent when a new email is
coming to a queue.
I have dumped the SMTP exchange between the OTRS host and the SMTP relay
and I could find :
- OTRS system sends MAIL FROM<>
- the SMTP relay receives the mail's content
- but the SMTP relay closes the exchange with 550 Administrative prohibition
In fact, the notification email is sent with an empty FROM field. The
SMTP server refuses to deliver it because of SPAM rules. In the
configuration system page with "Framework -> Core", I set an existing
email in NotificationSenderEmail field. I also added in Kernel/Config.pm
$Self->{'NotificationSenderEmail'} = '[email protected]';
How can I configure the sender email for the notification ?
Regards.
--
Eric Boudrand
http://www.thegreenbow.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs