I have created some template buttons which populate AgentTicketPhone
with some boilerplate options for our helpdesk agents, and I distribute
my custom AgentTicketPhone.dtl amongst my dev, test, and production
environments.

I have, however, run into a snag. Over time, our queues have not stayed
in sync (though I have tried) and some recently-added queues have
different numbers on the different environments. So, for example, queue
"Network Services:: Network Engineering" has the following values in the
"To" picklist:

                On Test: 50||Network Services::Locate

                On Prod: 43||Network Services::Locate

If I want to set that as the "To" value in one of my buttons, I'd
include something like:

                <input type="hidden" name="Dest" value="50||Network
Services::Locate"/>

This doesn't work when the value must be different on different
environments. Is there any way to parameterize this in the .dtl file, so
that the same file can be distributed to across my installations, and
always point to the correct queue? The queue is always named the same,
but may have a different number, as shown above.

Thanks,

Geoff